Pages

Alone in a boat party with no friends? If we can YOU can.


Have you ever been to a party where you don't know a single person there? I have. Well not exactly.. but growing up I relocated so many times that the first day of school was similar to going to a party ALONE. You don't know anyone and they don't know you. You don't know if you want to make friends, or just meet one person that gets you. Also the importance of popularity loses meaning to you, In your mind the popular girls are the same as none popular girls. In your sight no one is more or less, they are just new people in your life, that's it.  So growing up I develop a method which is very simple, A new school or a new party where I arrive alone and don't know anyone is fun. You get to see everything from an outside perspective, you can decide if you want to be sad and lonely and boring OR you can decide to have fun and see the funny and fun part of life every minute.

This brings me to the fabulous story of Haley Nahman from Man Repeller.  Yesterday, She decided to go to a boat party alone. I mean isn't this funny as %##$%^& ? lol. Like literally think about it. She hoped on a boat that sails away with a million people she doesn't know at all. I laughed all day and saw this story 500 times, over and over again. Visualizing myself during my first day of school every single time. The funny part is that she decided to go with the cool - funny and most amazing attitude with, just like I did in my hundred times being the new girl in school.

She had a lot of fun, even though she was totally alone. She stalked away people she doesn't really care about, she bonded with her handbag like she never had before, and she asked strangers to take pictures of herself because she was wearing a cool dress, amazing sunglasses and she looked so pretty! By the way this is something I would totally do and my Husband would totally hate. Also, people were drinking wine out of the bottle with a straw lol. So classyyy New York.... And we can't miss that in this adventure she was wearing these amazing sunglasses from Poppy Lissiman ( amazing accessories you seriously need )

After I saw this story I decided we all need to live like we are on a boat party alone or being the new girl. Embrace who you are, laugh, see the funny things around you and the right kinda of friends will come along, believe me the amazing ones always do.

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did and if you have been the new something in somehere please share your coping method.

Amazing Sunglasses by Poppy Lissiman 
Cause'  GIRL POWER!
Wine & Straws Classy New York 
 Ew contaminating the ocean. Walk away gum girl. 
L O L
Definitely our bags are unconditional friends.
Choose wisely!
When you finally get over your shyness, Introduce yourself  and it's a doll. 
 Never Fails. 
Told ya! At the end of the day, the amazing ones always come around. 

Happy Sunday!



Unknown

No comments: