Pages

Tea & Style

“There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.”

I must admit I have an obsession with tea and style. For me, these two things are the best of both worlds simply because they bring the best out of me. I strongly believe we must surround ourselves with things that make us feel passionate and excited about life. Styling a simple tee shirt makes my heart race and my creative mind adores the feeling. While tea makes my heart warm it also gives me time to contemplate about fashion in a calm and relaxing manner. 

Normally when I need - time out - of so much work, life or simply daily routines I go to my safe place start sketching, play my favorite 1950s-60s songs, a cup of tea and of course my styling mind. Somehow I figured out that the simple pleasures of life are extremely personal and unique. They are not better or worse they are simply YOUR'S. I invite you to embrace your favorite things, to embrace your passion and above all to always and forever defend the things that make your heart warm and your mind happy. 


Love, 
LR




Tee from ZARA
Shoes Steve Madden
Sunnies RAY BAN



Unknown

No comments: