Pages

Extrovert or Introvert?





So most of my life I've been told I am a extrovert person. For me this never felt 100% accurate. Don' get me wrong I am very much drawn to people, I get energy from social gatherings and I am pretty outgoing. BUT during my daily life, I prefer peace, solitude and quiet time. I usually crave alone time in my free time. This makes me a bit of a introvert. It is sure-enough interesting because people think that I am extremely sociable 100% of the time, but if you have lived with me you know I have my extremely personal-quite-alone time moments. 

I started researching a lot about this. I told myself there has to be a word that defines if you have a little bit of both.. and guess what! I found it. I am a Ambivert. I strike a balance between extroversion and introversion. Typically slide up and down the spectrum depending on the situation, the context and the people around me. 

So now you know, @Themariabonita is a Ambivert. 

What are you? 

Love, 

L



Unknown

No comments: