Pages

The unknown


Since forever  I photograph valuable things or events in my life. Before the blog I used to loose photos or I couldn't remember why I took them. So I decided to start my blog around a year ago as a creative outlet, somewhere I could just ramble on freely.

Besides that, I have always loved everything to do with art, creativity and style.. so the blog seem like a good idea. At the beginning I kept it very much to myself. It was something so personal and private, yet public. Meaning that at the moment telling friends never crossed my mind because at the time I wasn't interested in growing following, my main concern was to see if my work was attractive and worth something to people who didn't know me. 


My blog is about style and spaces. 
Why style and spaces? Well.. I grew up moving a lot and during those years I developed a deep appreciation for spaces. The same way I got attached to people I got attached to spaces, like my room, school, parks and more.It sounds weird, but its true. Sometimes when I go back to places I used to live there are certain walls, doors, houses, colors, trees or even roads that give me a nostalgic feeling. I used to fight it, and with the years I learned to appreciate those spaces and those feelings.

I once read a quote that said " You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place"  So for me, spaces will forever be appreciated, photographed and saved. And style? I think style should be important to everyone. For me styles does not mean the most expensive designer, or piece. Style means personality. And I believe style evolves with you as you grow.... and that is the beauty of it. 
It is unique and evolving by your side. 

Having and creating this blog has been a great adventure, a lot of work and a lot fun. I have made some great friends and met some amazing people that I would never have crossed paths with otherwise.

Much love, 

L



Unknown

No comments: