Pages

Thoughts about the PRESENT





So I decided to start "blogging" more about my thoughts. WARNING : I am not a writer and I have dyslexia so this won't be a perfect/grammar blog, but it will have a bunch of creative material and personal thoughts.

These two words have become a necessity for our generation. I believe many of us can't wait to "be happy" or to " have that house" or to " do this " or " do that"  ...
I truly believe that we should learn to live and be happy and grateful in the PRESENT. 
We should love and admire every day with all of our heart and we should be thankful for every thing that happens as we walk along this life. Today I am grateful for so much, I push myself to live in the present and to surround myself around positive and passionate people. These smalls changes make a huge life difference. 

Create an amazing present for yourself, a present that many of us would love to be part of . Create a present that will inspire all of us .. Create a present you love and admire and love every second of it. And most importantly make every second in your present count. 

Leave the judging aside, and focus on your happy and present life.

Details on this top : RUFFLE TOP
www.zaful.com?lkid=15978
Much love, 

Laura 

Unknown

No comments: