Pages

Flowers and style






One of my favorite pair of pants are these...they are stylish wide and comfortable. 
I pair them with everything and they never let me down. 

The pants are from Forever21... I usually don't shop there because I get overwhelmed by the 300 styles they have, but when I do shop there I find really cool/edgy/unique things. 

I have been receiving emails asking me who takes my pictures, and I wanted to share that information with you guys. So mostly I take them myself, sometimes my amazing Husband but for the most part it's all me.. I love it. It is a unique creative process. I walk like two miles until I find an interesting space that goes with my feelings on that particular day.  So mostly my pictures resemble my style, my personal favorite spaces/places and my emotions. 

For some having wine with friends is there therapy, others shop , otheeeers well paint or draw... I love to create things / photographs where no one even stops to smell the flowers. I am that girl discovering unique spaces in order to create unique content. 

Much love, 

Lau



Unknown

No comments: