Pages

news of revolve in the hamptons


R e v o l v e  has one of their amazing weekends and it has officially started today. After several of these fashion bloggers attended Paris Couture Week they flew to the Hampton's to meet up with their revolve family. 

Aimee Song, From Song of Style has decided to wear a white dress for the 1st day at the house with some interesting strap heels from revolve. At first I saw them and immediately though I hated them. Then after I saw several dresses I have hanging in my closet my mind changed and I decided that MAYBE I can love them as much as Aimee loved them. She named them the Cinderella slippers. 

Arielle Charnas, From Something Navy has also been invited to the revolve house for the weekend. 
She wore a beautiful blue dress that I adored from House Of Harlow 1960. She also seemed to love the "Cinderella slipper" as Aimee described them. Arielle simply described these as her heels for tonight. She also wore a matching set with some detail of sheer and flared, which made me think about matching sets. I've never tried one and this made some noise to me, I really like how she styled it with simple jewelry. 

Camila Coelho from CamilaCoelho and her perfect cheek bones! She is also part of the kuuuul crew in the revolve house. For the first day she decided to wear a long skirt with a cheerful yellow/mustard/orange color.. can't seem to figure out the right color name. This skirt has some green leaves and it looks so fresh and stylish. She styled it with a white top and green heels that I loved! As soon as I find out where are those heels from I will let you guys know. 

Negin Mirsalehi from NeginMirsalehi decided to wear some old zara black pants with a top from House Of Harlow 1960 . I liked the outfit but did not adore. She can honestly pull off anything but the pants were not my fave. On a happier note, If you love Ruby Lou from Something Navy you are going to love her Instastories today. Instead of talking fashion Arielle & Negin have been talking none stop of Ruby & Moosey AND eating fries. Do not understand where these two skinny pretty girls store their fat! #goals!

Raisa Gerona one of my favorite, she is visionary and a innovator. She is involved with  Revolve, Fwrd & Alliance Apparel. If you want to have people love your brand she is the one to call. She decided to start the day at the revolve house exercising with Aimee Song. Afterwards they went to their rooms to get ready for their dinner..and wait for it.... the worse thing that can happen to a girl.........Raisa and Negin w o r e the same top. LOL This is kinda of funny because you are in a house with 10 fashion/stylists & they all want to look different and pum.. same top. The good thing is that they styled it extremely different. It is a bit funnier because this has happen to me, and I did get sad for a sec then I decided to own it because at the end of the day it all comes down to one question Who Wore It Best?



The way they look on Aimee and the way they look on Arielle is just perfect. We get a clear view on who these heels work on and who they don't. Skin tone is everything when it comes to fashion, these heels are pretty and trendy but look a bit off on Arielles feet, if you see the picture quickly you might think she is wearing only the bottom of the heel and the top part is completely nude. On Aimee you can see the whole design without having to look closer - go to her instastories to see more snaps of these slippers.

Conclusion, you can definitely pull off whatever you set your mind to do, if you like nude color on nude color well that works, if you like clarity then you might think twice on these heels. 

If you loved them  make sure to shop these heels on the link below :) 

( Maybe I can pull off a nude color on nude color , I'll keep you updated if I do. ) 



This is the dress Arielle wore today. I loved it!!! So fresh, pretty with details and in my favorite color. 
The dress is from revolve, see the link below for the similar dress she mentions in long sleeve. 



When you put fashion in pause mode because RUBY LOU. 


Meanwhile eating fries and cake. 
( Seriously why are they so skinny )


&


This cake looks amazing. I am seriously thinking in buying one right now.. but I am not done. 
At least not yet... The picture you all have been waiting for..
WHO WORE IT BEST? 
Raisa OR Negin... 
Share the winner in the comments below 
( Revolve Girls Please Advise )


**Will be sharing more information about this weekend at the Hamptons with Revolve.
 Stay tuned via Instagram for blog updates ***
*Sorry for typos*


Unknown

No comments: