Pages

walls are my canvas

( my favorite h&m sweater





This sweater has been my best friend for a while now, I have been wearing it none stop. I bought it during the holidays at H&M and it was $9.00. Those nine bucks have been a great investment.  I have styled this sweater with jumpers, skirts, jeans and leggings. 

I enjoy buying plain color t-shirts and sweaters because you may style them several times in different outfits. Because I love for this piece of clothing so much I decided to take pictures with it. This way I have something to remind myself that sometimes simple, inexpensive things can be styled several times, rather than buying statement tops that can only be used once. I say this because for me it is kind of hard to style statement pieces more than 3 times. ( If you have done this, please show me :) ) 

Normally I choose creative walls for simple pieces, So I went to this place that has a wall that I like and I started taking pictures with the black and white wall. Walls are sort of my canvas for photos. This is one of my favorite walls because it has two of my favorite colors which are white and black. I also love the structure of the wall, but mostly I love how this sweater coordinated with the wall.. from the colors all the way to the texture.

Love, 

LR 



Unknown

No comments: