Pages

styling, greeks and passion

( ALL IN ONE POST ) 

I very much enjoy reading about passionate people.
One of my favorite is The Greeks. In my opinion they had and have extremely passionate history with tremendous and extraordinary people. If you know me you know I am very passionate about everything I do, b u t I am not Greek. Although I am happy to read about them because somehow I can relate.

Several months ago I photograph and styled a mannequin for a online store.You must know this is one of my favorite things to do. I love doing this because it is one of my passions. I also love it because I get to mediate during my job. Yes. I meditate as I work. I believe that everyone has a unique method for meditation.While I am working I get so much clarity and somehow it fills my soul with happiness.During my meditation I thought that little things make my soul happy, like creating a outfit. 

I thought about being happy with little things and then I read a quote from Socrates: " He is richest who is content with the least, for content is wealth of nature ".. I learned that styling a mannequin is similar to life. How I decide how to style this mannequin is similar in how I get to decide how to live my life, who to live my life with and how to accessorize my life. Just like I rearranged many times this mannequin we should also rearrange our life by adding or subtracting what is not working. Find your passion and keep your conditions firm, stick to that important thing that makes your soul happy.

Love,
LR



Unknown

No comments: