Pages

Things I've learned #journeys

All journeys in life teach us something. 
At times they even require you to grow in ways you never imagine you could. Some of the things I have learned along the way is that you must enjoy each moment, stop trying to figure out the destination and instead enjoy the ride. Stay curious and don't wait for inspiration or society's kiss on your forehead. Go and live your own adventure, pay attention to your surroundings, to the people and most importantly to yourself. FREE yourself from drama and simplify your life. Treat with love those you encounter and those around you, along the way. AND be grateful for adversity because even though it gives us trouble and tough times it keep us humble, and that is something we should always have in our heart. Last but no least be polite and kind, not because they are nice, but because you are.

Also, wear what you love and believe in your style because who wants a journey with no style?
This knit sweater is the most comfortable sweater, I think I've used it like three times already and I decided I am taking it to our trip for the holiday's. 


LOVE,
LR


Unknown

No comments: