Pages

My partner in crime, My handbag.

Did you know that two hundred years ago, a woman's role was largely domestic and she would keep her belongings in a purse tucked into the folds of her clothes? Then as woman started leaving home, bags became a useful way of carrying their possessions. Fortunately things have changed and handbags have become our survival kit for daily life in this metropolitan wilderness - from phones, make-up, money, keys and so many more things. 

Bags have become extremely personal and extremely important. Tonight I decided to show you one of my newest addition. My ZAFUL bag. I personally look for bags that have different fabrics. This bag has a strong red fabric on the front and sides,  and then black all around. It is very comfortable. There was only one thing I was a little bit nervous about and that was the SIZE. But it was a big surprise to find out everything fits perfectly. Perfect for yourself or a holiday gift :)


Love, 
L


Unknown

No comments: