Pages

guggenheim wearing dezzal




The Gallery Jacket
I appreciate art galleries for several reasons, and I would love to share them with you. First, They are usually open to everyone, regardless of class, gender, race, religion, ability or sexuality. I also love them because they encourage us to think about the feelings and story of others. Another cool thing I love is that you can also take pictures and who doesn't like a good picture with an amazing piece of art. When I visit galleries or museums I usually choose a cool top, sweater or jacket so I can take a nice picture in style with my favorite piece. 

During my visit to the Guggenheim Gallery I decided to take a picture with a beautiful piece of Agnes Martin and a golden water fountain which I found to be very interesting. I also decided to wear my DEZZAL jacket. This jacket is by far one of my favorite pieces from this online store. This jacket is beautiful, it has a floral embroidered baseball vibe and soft fabric. I personally adore embroidered clothing, I love how it gives any design a unique and high end look. 


LOVE,
LR







Unknown

No comments: