Pages

A unique glamorous minaudières brand

Credits/Owner
 www.mayafuhr.com
In my opinion brands with a beautiful and meaningful cause are extremely valuable to the world. They are valuable because these brands usually support, respect and embrace each other. For me, discovering brands that empower and support others is fascinating because most of the time this promotes love, respect and care for others.

During my spare time I usually read about designers and brands all over the world. This evening I stumbled upon one of these brands that force my fingers to scroll down all their website in a timespan of two-three minutes. As I kept reading about the brand I gathered an enormous respect for Artisans. The Artisans usually work around 25 hours on a single piece. Imagine owning a piece of art that was made with care, peculiar and extremely delicate way? Can't wait to buy one of these.

This brand is extremely active in their way of working. They are always innovating and experimenting with new materials and techniques. This amazing fashion label and social enterprise is called Sarah's Bag. They work to empower underprivileged women. They are known for is meticulously crafted by a team of over 200 women, among whom are female prisoners, ex-prisoners and under privileged woman in Lebanon. 

Some of my favorite


Find these and more amazing designs here 








Unknown

No comments: