Pages

no jacket jeans in a pared

So, today was a interesting day.

I literally walked a thousand streets in order to find the perfect wall. I love walking so I guess that is not something I had to sacrifice at all. I decided to wear something comfortable but stylish. The dress is from forever21, it is soooooo tight and classy. The dress is literally perfect for date night but I wanted to give the dress a second purpose. 

So I've always get these weird obsessions in creating something I want with what I have and today was not the exception. I wanted to introduce more of my style to you guys, which is a classy look with a casual vibe. I created my favorite look today with the classy , elegant dress from forever21,
a summer top which I've been having trouble liking for a while, since I do not like how it looks with jeans or skirts and it is super see through and gives the outfits a weird vibe. So after several months of having that top and not liking it, I finally found the perfect soul mate for that top, and that is that dress.

I pronounce this top and this dress husband and wife, I may now wear the top.

Hope you had a great day guys,

Much love,

Laura

Unknown

No comments: