Pages

no famoso lable





Hello strangers.
I hope that soon enough we become friends.
I would like to introduce myself ..if I may, lol. My name is Laura Rendon and I am 26 years old.
I  have an enormous love and admiration for art, fashion and photography.

Art has always played a huge role in my life , it started off in my 5th grade math class. Yes MATH CLASS, I started to develop this weird concentration on sketching unique drawings and designs at the same instant that the teacher was giving the lecture. I felt so calm and relaxed listening to someone I was not understanding and at the same instant sketching like a crazy person, it was one of the best feelings in the world. It was like when people hear music to concentrate, but for me it was math. For me it was extremely boring that it always turned on my creativity to the max.

Fashion has also always been a big part in my life. When I was about 7-8 years old I decided I wanted to buy a "jean purse".. you know those purses that were super fashionable back then. Every single friend had the cool jean purse expect me. So instead of going to the store with my mother and buying the purse I decided to rip - cut one pair of jeans ( I only had like 4 ) and create the bag I wanted. In my mind there was no solution in going to the store, in my mind I HAD to make the perfect jean purse myself. Of course it worked, I stapled most of the purse and added a tennis shoe strap to it. It was so cool because it was unique. My friends did not see it that way, but I did and I loved it. That is one of the reasons I started my blog, to express my unique style and find a few friends that like it :)

So this blog will be mostly about fashion , photos of myself and how I create different looks with all type of clothing. My favorite is oversized clothing, I just loooove loose wavy things.
On this photo I am wearing a Zara blazer, Forever21 t-shirt and gap jeans.
*Remember fashion is not always about the expensive things, it is about styling what you've got.

I would love to read your feedback on my art :) this is my art website : www.mariabonitamexico.com
My Instagram -> _mariabonita_

I hope I can meet those few that can relate to my stories , I am looking forward on this adventure and on following you guys on Instagram as well!



Much love,

Laura Rendon

Unknown

No comments: