Pages

shades of gris





Hi guys!!! 
I hope you are having a great day. Today I am sharing several post's because I just arrived back from Miami Swim week, It was amazing! I have so much to share with you and will do it all this week, so stay tuned.

I love this picture and look because of the different shades in the scene. My outfit is from zara, top  is so cute with so many designs and the jeans are grey and extremely tight. If you have been reading my blog I bet you can spot my vintage Ferragamo shoes, lol.
 They are my favorite. I can wear them every day.

This picture was taken in Venice. I just love the beach and the unique /arty vibe you get in that area. You should check it out, and if you find this wall make sure to take a picture and share that experience with me!!

Much Love, 

Laura 


Hola a todos!!! 

Espero y esten pasando una linda tarde. Hoy les compartire muchos fotos ya que estuve medio perdida por unos dias. Estuvimos en Miami en el evento de swim week, que estuvo padrisimo!
 Les compartire todo esta semana asi que esten al pendiente. 

Esta foto es en Venice beach, y me encanta por los colores tan grises. El outfit esta compuesto de una blusa super bonita de Zara, tiene muchisimos disenos , despues compartire un outfit donde la blusa resalte mas y se las enseno. Y esos zapatos me los e puesto mucho, pero me encantan!! Son de Ferragamo y son vintage. Me los podria poner todos los dias jajaj. 

Me encanta la vibra en Venice beach, mucho arte y muchas cosas unicas e interesantes. Si llegan a ir busquen esa pared y tomense una foto!!! Me encantaria verla !!

Un abrazo, 

Laura 

Unknown

No comments: