Pages

Do what you love

Hi guys!!

I am so excited to share with you that we are now 5K on Instagram! _ _ _ MariaBonita _ _ _ 
I feel extremely grateful with all of you that decided to get on board with me on this crazy , creative and fun journey. On this same day Who What Wear featured my style on their amazing space, I can't think of a better way to celebrate our 5K  than having themariabonita on whowhatwear!!!! 
Thank you Who What Wear for this amazing opportunity!! 

I am so happy, I can't believe this hobby/passion is transforming into this incredible journey where I been able to meet such amazing people that are so inspiring and unique. I think that today is a good day to share this with you guys because I think it is extremely important to follow your dreams and to believe in yourself, Today I saw a Snapchat of PamAllier she has one of the coolest blog's and she was doing a Q&A for her readers and one of the questions she was asked was :

" What is the hardest thing of being a blogger ? 
She said " Losing friends in the process and at the same time realizing who your real friends are "

It can be sad and at the same time so amazing, because it's true. Sometimes when you are working towards a dream, a goal or a vision people will laugh, not believe or judge away but you have to be stronger than that and believe in yourself and surround yourself with people that believe in you and support your dreams during the good times and the not so good times as well. 

I will finish this post's with one of my favorite quotes : 

 "Love what you do and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life." -- Ray Bradbury


Much love, 

Laura 

The Maria Bonita on Who What Wear 

Unknown

No comments: