Pages

Hunted and found - $3.15 earrings


Usually I am always on the hunt for cool earrings, I personally adore earnings because you can use them several times and give each formal outfit a different meaning, and at the same time you can also give a lot of meaning to a simple/casual outfit.. BUT the most important thing is that no matter how much weight we gain or lose, they will always fit. 

For me there are very few things in life worse than no jewelry, with this being said I will like to share with you that I do spend a significant amount of time searching for cool - statement - earrings. So I started my hunt mainly for the upcoming holiday parties. The earrings had to be drop earrings, with a neutral color and the last vital thing was that these earnings had to be light..meaning weightless, meaning NOT HEAVY. 

So I found them! They were extremely inexpensive and have all the things I was looking for. They are a neutral color, very light, and they have a edgy and chic design. These earrings are flawless and ideal for day or night outfits. I love matching casual outfits with formal jewelry soo these earrings are perfect to pair with my tee and jeans. Please, buy only because something excites you, not just for the simple act of shopping.   ( BUY THE WAY, cost : $3.15 ) 

Thoughts!?
Direct link on the bottom


LOVE,
L


Unknown

No comments: